Having crooked, gapped, or misaligned teeth can take a toll on your dental function and leave you less than satisfied with your smile.
Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign® or braces can do wonders for your appearance, oral health, and sense of self-confidence.
Let Dr. Timothy M. Kelly in Albuquerque, NM, help you achieve the smile you've been dreaming of with orthodontics.
You Don't Have to Visit an Orthodontist To Straighten Your Smile
While orthodontists are specially trained to correct dental alignment issues, they're not the only professionals who can straighten your teeth. In practice since 1981, Tim Kelly is a dentist who has decades of experience in orthodontic techniques. When you have a dentist like Dr. Kelly, you can skip the additional trips to the orthodontist and enjoy quality dental and orthodontic care and more under one roof in Albuquerque, NM.
A Closer Look at Invisalign
Comparing Invisalign and Traditional Braces
- Uses: Can be used to treat mild to moderate cases of crooked, gapped, or misaligned teeth
- Suitability: May not be suitable for patients with smaller teeth, as they may not fill out the aligner trays
- Comfort: The aligners are made of smooth plastic, so they won't irritate lips or gums
- Look: Nearly invisible, hard to notice
- Length of Treatment: Cases generally take 12 months to complete
- Commitment: Aligners must be worn for at least 22 hours a day, and patients can brush and floss as normal
- Diet: Removable, so no dietary restrictions
- Appointments: Follow-up orthodontic appointments usually take place every six weeks
- Uses: Can be used to treat mild to severe alignment issues, as well as severe bite issues
- Suitability: Affixed directly to the teeth, can be used to align teeth of all sizes
- Comfort: The metal brackets and wires may cause some irritation inside the mouth
- Look: Made of metal, highly noticeable
- Length of Treatment: Cases generally take 18 months to 2 years to complete
- Commitment: Brackets are fixed to the teeth, must take extra care when brushing and flossing around them
- Diet: Some hard and crunchy foods should be avoided
- Appointments: Follow-up orthodontic appointments usually take place every four to six weeks
Is Orthodontics Right for You? Request a Consultation With Our Dentist to Find Out
With more than 40 years of experience in dentistry, Dr. Tim Kelly can use Invisalign or braces to align your smile with the same skill and precision as an orthodontist. Request a consultation with him to discover the best treatment to straighten your smile.
Depending on your individual needs, Dr. Kelly can customize an orthodontic treatment plan that carefully addresses your misalignment issues and gives you beautiful results you'll be proud to share.
Ready to get started on your new smile? Request your consultation today. You can contact us online or call us in Albuquerque, NM:
"A wonderful dentist." 5-Star Reviews From Our Albuquerque Patients
Dr. Kelly is a wonderful dentist, he is the best I have ever had. I would recommend him to everyone.View on Google
Dr. Kelly took plenty of time to explain all facets of what is needed now and what I may need in the future.View on Google
The Orthodontic Treatment Timeline
Treatment with Invisalign generally takes less than 12 months to complete, and treatment with braces generally takes less than 2 years to complete.
Will Dental Insurance Cover Orthodontics? In most cases your insurance has adult orthodontic coverage!
Many dental insurance plans offer orthodontic benefits for both Invisalign and braces. Our Albuquerque, NM, practice accepts many forms of insurance, including plans from Delta® Dental, UnitedHealthcare®, and MetLife. A member of our team can file on your behalf and help you look for ways to get the best coverage for your treatment.
If you are uninsured or have high out-of-pocket costs for your orthodontics, you have options. We accept financing through LendingPoint™, which offers loans with little or no interest and flexible repayment plans. For your convenience, we also accept most major credit cards, including Discover®, MasterCard®, and Visa®.
"Such a wonderful experience." More Great Reviews of Our Team
I don’t enjoy going to the dentist but Dr Kelly is very accommodating of my phobias and has been able to give me a pain free experience while they take care of my dental health. Thank you also to the pleasant staff.View on Google
Dr. Kelly’s office is amazing, I’ve had such a wonderful experience as his patient. Going to his office is a first class experience, you’re treated well and the environment is pleasant.View on Google